Projects IDEA has its own design methodology aimed at finding the best solutions and giving the client certainty in the way in which the design responds to their needs.
During the design process, food safety specialists participate to ensure compliance with the requirements for facilities established by standards such as EHEDG, 3 A, SQF; FSSC 22000, TIF, as required.
- Project description document
- Specification sheets by area
- Architectural plant
- Sections and elevations
- Process Flow
- Set plant
- Hydraulic and sanitary outlets
- Gas and pressurized air outlets
- Strainers and earrings
- Doors and windows
- Plan of electrical outlets, voice and data
- Note: The architectural design does not include detailed engineering
Information required to quote
- Have the definition of the area (land).
- Clarity in the scope of operations, production and storage volumes; with current and estimated data for growth.